[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:57:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 15

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  158
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  158  Mults = 158  Total Score = 24,964

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

I added the 40 meter wire back on to the 80 inverted vee, but the SWR was high
so had to use the 30/40 vertical.  It is about 2 S units worse and I can really
tell the difference with the weak East coast stations.  Need to add more wire.
The wind is down today, so will try to lower it without tangling.  If it gets
hung up I am off the air!

Good start with 51 QSOs in 15 minutes, but then got slower.  At 1335Z hit 100,
then got really slow.  Noticed a couple new guys with member numbers over 3000!
Excellent.

I have been experimenting with the bed edger using a small blade and maximum
depth and can make a nice trench for feedlines.  I will be working on this to
speed up mowing and improve reliability.