[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 04:48:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 30

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   70
   40:   78
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  148  Mults = 131  Total Score = 19,388

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Started on 40.  Excellent with 36 QSOs in the first 12 minutes, but no
propagation to the Midwest and not as many W4 since it is late.  By 0318 it got
slow.  For practice went from 40 WPM to 42 WPM.  Easy. At 0339 had 100.  The is
about 8 minutes past the goal.  Really struggled at the end to find guys to
work.  Only a couple spots had workable stations.   I'm not efficient with band
changes yet and need a lot of cabling and switching.

QRN was causing repeats or missing the weak calls.  I made  a trench to the
SAL30, but have to run cable, and decide on what to do about a spare cable and
cables to the beverages.  The E-W property line is between two fields and a plow
could take out my cables, but it would be really nice if I did not have to spend
the time running cables, repairing them, and providing something for the
varmints to chew on!  Lots of work to do to get ready for the fall and get some
improvements finished!