[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 01:09:23 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  22     14
   40:  34     24
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  56     38  Total Score = 2,128

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20M seemed open only to South America at the start of the hour.  Participation
seemed maybe a little down.  40 and 80M were fairly good, but there was one
station on each band that I couldn't copy the call or exchange. Very sorry about
that.  Some QRN here, but mainly just weak signals.  Sorry to have to ask others
for repeats.  My system isn't returning to receive every time like it should.
Hope for better operating from this end next time.  73, John, K4BAI.