[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 04:17:03 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 3

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:  154
   40:    1
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  155  Mults = 155  Total Score = 24,025

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was not quite what I had hoped. It took a few minutes to establish
a run frequency on 80 meters. A very brief check of 40 produced only one QSO and
it was then back to 80, where the run got going and the rate picked up very
nicely, probably due to finally being spotted by the various RBN robots. Things
were looking good for a nice score up to about 45 minutes in. For an almost 5
minute spell the rate took a huge dip. I did manage to break the 150 QSO
barrier, but didn't have quite the score I had hoped for. 80 was very good --
two EU and one SA station called in. See everyone next week at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN