[3830] RTTY WPX SN2M SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX SN2M SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:23:50 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SN2M
Station: SN2M

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:  800
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  800  Prefixes = 504  Total Score = 1,736,784

Club:

Comments:

2x IC 775 + PA
TX: new 2el. phased vertical array
RX: 12 x Beverage's

Finally, part time effort only.
Poor condx due to heavy aurora and high A/K indexes. I was easily working West
Coast on 80m SSB few days before the contest weekend, but it totally changed on
friday...

The first 2hrs were not that bad, but than situation worsen a lot. I couldn't
get any reasonable rate on the run and was to tired to do efficient S&P.
During the 2nd night rate wend down to 13qso/hr and I've decided to gest some
rest. Woke up at midday ;)

Congrats for OL7R, great score.

Hope for better and stable propagation during ARRL CW.
Than I go QSY to 10m!!

73's
Mac SP2XF