[3830] RTTY WPX WF4W SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rj.wf4w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WF4W SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:26:09 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
   80:  113
   40:  277
   20:  182
   15:  119
   10:   73
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I always compete against my previous score - this year I was NOT able to beat
last year's score :( - just could not invest as much time  - 4 hrs vs. 21 hrs.

. . .which made me realize I did BETTER this year as I was just 46k (-6%) points
LESS than last year in 67% of the operating time - I was more efficient! 88 Q's
per minute this year vs. 65 q's per minute last year (hey, I gotta find a win
somewhere :) )

Bands were good to me - I had a 65% run rate - 75-80% on 80-20, but only 40% on
10/15.

Tips for everyone next year:

- When you reply to me, don't send my callsign - I know it.
- On your 'TU' macro, start it with 'TU' instead of my callsign, that way when
others are S&P, they immediately know you got the exchange.
- IF you're SO2R, I shouldn't be able to tell you're SO2R - if you reply to me,
don't make me send the exchange again while you're working someone else!