[3830] ARRLDX CW W7RM(@K2PO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7RM(@K2PO) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 03:09:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W7RM
Operator(s): KU1CW K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   64    16
   80:  271    48
   40:  748    84
   20: 1196   111
   15:  669    85
   10:  151    38
-------------------
Total: 3099   382  Total Score = 3,549,162

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fortunately, our only Murphy encounter happened *before* the contest.  In
setting up, Alex's K3 was found to produce no output power.  Thanks to KI7Y for
the last minute loaner K3.

Not surprisingly, the lion's share of our QSO count (40+%) was with our ham
brethren in Japan.  Arigato!

Congratulations to the team at AA7A, at the Milt Jensen Memorial Station
(NA7TB), who did an amazing job working mults (especially on the low bands) and
posting the top W7 multi-single score.

We're looking forward to more Cycle 25 excitement in 2023!

73,

/Bill, K2PO