[3830] ARRLDX CW KD9MS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KD9MS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 03:10:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    1     1
   80:   27    20
   40:  106    39
   20:  228    72
   15:  187    59
   10:   50    19
-------------------
Total:  599   210  Total Score = 377,370

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

599 contacts!!! I couldn't find that LAST QSO to make it 600! I got close, but
the last few I could find were in pileups and I knew I couldn't break through.
Anyway, it was a good radio weekend. I had a funeral on Saturday from 1700 to
about 2200 so I missed a lot of afternoon time, but when I got started, I
realized the S8 buzz from the power pole down the street was gone!!! I could
actually hear to the Northwest!

Lots of JA and AS were on and I stayed until I ran out of stations. It was pure
pleasure! All S&P all weekend, but this was awesome. First time I have heard
them in YEARS! even worked a 9M6 and heard a BY but couldn't work that one.

I am looking forward to the ARRL SSB upcoming.  Radios worked fine, computer
cooperated and I didn't blow up my new and freshly repaired amp this time. Once
it warms up a bit, I'm going to work on my 160M matching network and work on the
radials to get that up to snuff.

I just wish I could have gotten that last QSO!

73, 5NN Craig KD9MS