[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:22:22 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 23

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.92

------------
  160:
   80:  16
   40:  30
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  46  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,932

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Aurora was high up at 50 GW during the 1900Z session,
which helped for the shorter distance SM's on 7 MHz.
There were funny small triangle-shaped peaks in the
SWPC X-ray plots. Three for GOES-16 and then two in
the GOES-17 plots (calibration or hackers?).

Highlight on 7 MHz was working VK2GR. Also I heard
Manos 9H/SV1DAY with QRP roaming around the band.
We had a QSO on Monday in the 1630Z OK1WC Memorial.
I guess I heard Helga IN3FHE also roaming 7 MHz.

I coupled my 5 euro ARRL DX high bands vertical as
part of the counterpoise for the sloper wire. Hard
to say if it helped, except that it moved more hot
RF into the shack on 3.5 MHz, and even the LED's
on my 50 MHz Mirage A1015G amplifier were blinking
in CWT CW-rythm (with the DC off on that equipment).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops