[3830] CQ160 SSB N4SS(KJ4YLR) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N4SS(KJ4YLR) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:24:03 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N4SS
Operator(s): KJ4YLR
Station: W5MX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 227  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 3  Total Score = 20,520

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Only a one night operation at the station. Clayton (KJ4YLR)operated alone with
the club call N4SS. I was busy performing other work around the station to prep
for ARRL DX SSB next weekend, besides hanging around if Clayton needed
anything.
QRP is definitely a tough category, I heard poor Clayton in here calling his
brains out at times to some stations. Hat's off to the 227 folks who copied the
signal, there are some great ears out there. Highlight was SP8R calling in,
fantastic rx over there!
Great job Clayton, he's getting better every contest! Nice to have SSB op to
keep the station on the air as that is definitely not my preferred mode :-)
See you all next weekend,
Bryan W5MX