[3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:01:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   90    32
   40:  125    42
   20:   84    29
   15:   29    12
   10:   12     6
-------------------
Total:  340   121  Total Score = 41,140

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Mised WAS by 4 states. ND, AR, HI, and AK. Never heard KH6, but did hear KL7SB.
Just as I tuned on him on 15m,(10 over S9) he advised he was QSYing to 10m.
Never heard him on 10, or anywhere else after that.
40m was my best band, where I was even able to put together three short runs.
Each run ended when I was squeezed out by a loud station that moved in. Should
have gone to 20m a bit sooner. Hung around 15 too long hoping, looking for AK
and KH6. Lots of local QRN popping up lately here on 10/20 and 80m. Not sure
what it is yet but I am surrounded by many farmers electric fences, and the
county has recently put up a couple new street lights on this country road.
About 20KHZ wide of 20 and 80, right in the RTTY sub band, have an S9+
oscillating/shifting noise. Interesting, it repeats about every 75-100Khz. I
fear it will get worse when the resonant antennas go up this spring.
Lots of TCG in log. Thanks for the QS, Had a lot of fun in this one.

73 Gene, N9TF
Still wire and gutters...