[3830] SS CW N2BA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brooke.t.allen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2BA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 21:40:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA
Station: N2BA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 18
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  212
   40:  163
   20:  238
   15:   68
   10:   11
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First SO3R attempt in more than a decade. I don't have a controller, just using
manual switch box on my headphones. Put up a multiband 40,20,15 inverted V
hanging from peak under attic at 25' for second rig TS-480 (given to me by
W1NN... thanks so much).

Main rig: K3, TH-5 at 32' and Inverted V for 40-80-160 center at 45'

Off to s slow start because had slow to set up W1NN and kept getting random USB
port in use by other application. Eventually did something to fix it, but not
sure which setting I messed with did the trick.

First ever clean sweep... last and hardest mult was LAX. 2nd headrest NNY! Once
I landed that last mult I kind of lost interest in the contest. ended with only
18 hours!

Usually I'm not big in SS, but SO2R helped. A little dispiriting, however, was
the fast that nearly everyone I worked had more Q's than me!

73,

Brooke