[3830] SS CW W2LCQ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2LCQ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 21:47:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NYC-LI
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:  140
   40:  138
   20:   43
   15:   17
   10:    7
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My first ARRL Sweepstakes CW. Really enjoyed it. Made my goals. Ran for at least
half the time. Conditions were great but QRN heavy on Sunday. Could not hear
much on 110 and 15 but 80 and 40 were hopping. Worked 75 out of 84 US and
Canadian provinces. Had trouble working into western Canada but worked all the
western states and Alaska and Hawaii. Stayed up overnight Sat into Sun. Seemed
like I had 40 all to myself and ran the whole time until about 9 am when I
stopped to catch a few Zs. Wast great experience and fun. Thought I'd have
trouble with the exchange but after a little while I settled in and things went
very smoothly. This contest was a good tune up for the CQ WW DX CW in a few
weeks. Thanks to Ray and Bud fro all the prep materials and the AR cluster
filter and for all the FRCer contacts.

Icom 7300 100 watts out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
End fed #22 gauge magnet wire antenna 30 ft long and up 30 ft in a sidewalk
tree
Alinco 32 A Switching Power Supply
N3ZN Paddle

Dell Latitude 7840 laptop w/ 16 MB RAM, Windows 10 and N1MM+