[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 20:05:49 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 23

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  34
   15:  25
   10:
------------
Total:  59  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,245

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

15 wasn't moving very fast especially to start, but I stayed there to get some
new ones on the band. I was pushed around a bit by people dropping in late in
the game with barely readable signals, but the stations answering them were loud
and clear. I make of point of finding a clear spot on the bandmap as well as the
band, just so I don't do this to others.

Going to 20 was a bit better although constant low level QRM again from folks
answering nearby stations off frequency.

Got some new calls and that is always good. Sorry for the ones I missed. There
was a little run of really fast callers on 15. I might have copied if the
signals weren't weak as well. At least one of fast and weak is OK - both
together are going to take me more time to learn.

Thanks for the calls. Not a big score but had some fun on 15 which is great. I
hear one loud CQ on 10M on the frequency I happened to land on. CQ, that was it.
Nothing after that. :-)

73,
Chris VE3NRT.

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP