[3830] CQWW CW K3TS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3TS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:51:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 32.5

  160:   10     5        7
   80:   90    11       52
   40:  226    23       79
   20:  377    30      101
   15:  434    28      106
   10:  180    23       77
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A new all-time high score for me, and my first time over 2 million points. But
conditions, at least for me, were not as good as they were last month in SSB.
Specifically, I was expecting more from 10m and was kind of disappointed, and my
notes from last year indicated a similar fate. I also had great difficulty
hearing Europe on 40 and 80 in the last 2 or 3 hours of the contest, for
whatever reasons. Still, it is nice to be able to post a 2M score from my noisy
suburban location with just a tri-bander and some wires. Thanks to all who
called or answered, and hope to see everyone in the next one. Until then, 73.
de K3TS