[3830] CQWW CW WP3C M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WP3C M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:51:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C W2VQ WP3TT K2IN WB8JUI
Station: WP3C

Class: M/S LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:   80    12       34
   80:  437    21       81
   40: 1513    34      113
   20: 1248    36      121
   15: 1370    32      115
   10: 1062    29      106
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest, great participation and all bands were very good, even 160. 10M
could have been better, but no complaints! The station played very well despite
a few challenges:
1. Antennas were pretty much fixed JK at 70' to EU; GXP at 55' to USA/JA; and C3
fixed to SA due to winds from Fiona and hurricane this Summer
2. Experienced an issue with the FLEX 6600 (Our RUN station, every 30-40 minutes
it would kick a user out, we switched to the FLEX 6400 the rest of the contest.
This seems very strange and was consistently around 30-40 minutes after getting
fixed it would go out again. The MULT station and operator would have to wait
for the radio to restart and everything to get synched before starting to work
some MULTs again, it does not seem RF relevant or anything similarly....message
to FLEX forthcoming
3. All operators were remote and added Gary W2VQ to assist in the MULT station
and WB8JUI Rick to assist in the RUN portion. Both were essential to maximize
our score and keep the signals on the air during the weekend despite some other
compromises (at least for me).

Earlier in the week I thought 10M was possible if 10M was in great shape, but I
didn't think we would actually achieve it because we barely hit 8.4M points last
year. As Sunday morning came, I thought it was definitely possible and 3 minutes
before the end of the contest we were able to reach 10M points. At the moment it
seems this score is above the NA record, but lets see until the logs are checked
and see how we did with the error report

73s Paul / WP3TT