[AMPS] ALPHA 77SX/77DX

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALPHA 77SX/77DX
From: pgerba@crl.com (peter gerba)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:39:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi Lee;

You need to adjust the input compression caps. I made a clear plastic
bottom plate for use during testing etc. I drilled holes to match the
screw pattern in the input cap circuit. I keep tape over the holes not in
use. I also tape the sides of the plastic cover to keep air from escaping.
The plastic cover will keep the air flow to the 8877 and permit you to see
your work.  I had the piece made at Tap plastics for around $5.

Tune for max output.

gl, pete kn6bi

peter gerba
pgerba@crl.com