[AMPS] Sagging supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Sagging supply
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steve Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:42:58 -0600
I find this thread very timely as I am planning the power system for the
shack.

I have a 2.9 kVA constant voltage power transformer with 115/230 in and
115/230 out. Also have a couple of 115v Sola Contant Voltage
transformers with 25A and 16 A outputs. Was planning on running them as
power conditioners to circuits in the shack after a dedicated breaker
box. Will these help take care of line series resistance and line
voltage drop problems?

(I don't remember much from my college AC power lab except for a cute
coed named Janice --- but that is another story).

de n0yvy steve