SV: [AMPS] Alpha/ETO

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Alpha/ETO
From: sm3kor@kuai.se (Lars Lindahl)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:30:36 +0200
Alpha/ETO Must be the slowest manufacturer in the world!... I did buy a new
87a in late -95 and the fan went in smoke after about 6 months, I did send
at least 5 Faxes asking for a new one on the warranty and also for a
service manual I also talked to mr Heaton on the phone..
That was one year ago i have still not got anything from Alpha! ( I sold my
87a 6 monts ago after i had put and paid a new fan in it myself)
My oppinion is if they sell such an expensive piece they have to get the
customers some kind of service.

/Lars SM3KOR