[AMPS] Amp Supply History

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp Supply History
From: w8jitom@worldnet.att.net (Tom Rauch (W8JI))
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:05:01 -0400
km1h@juno.com wrote:

<snip>
Carl,

I agree with you. I don't think anyones personal life is a topic for
this reflector.

Denny's divorce or personal life is none of anyone's business.

It is sufficent to say the business did not work out. Amateur radio is a
low profit and high expense business, as anyone watching people come and
go from the business know.

I generally refrain from comments of this nature, but I thought clearing
up the area of the three companies would help stop the old wive's tales.
I should have expected it would just start more false claims.

Let's get back to technical issues.

73 Tom