[AMPS] SB-1000 in a box, unbuilt.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-1000 in a box, unbuilt.
From: mays@indigo.ucdavis.edu (Skip)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 08:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
Well,

One good thing about all the bandswitch problems mentioned is that I have
an unbuilt (brand new) SB-1000 in the original box.

I just have to make a list of all the ideas, mods and information, then
throw them in the top of the box. If and when anyone gets around to
building the amp, it should be a pretty stable beast.

Anyone know what happened to all the old inventory from Heath?  I
purchased two NOS SB-220 fillament transformers from a guy in Michigan
with some other misc parts. Now all the NOS surplus seems to have dried
up again.

73's
Skip

By the way, even though a lot of you bicker back and forth over some small
things, the general history of Dentron was a neat thing to learn, Thanks.
I'd still like to learn what brand of audio amplifiers Denny is making,
but thats something for later.

I'm a big fan of tube audio amplifiers also. Some of the folks over in
that relm are making 4-250 amps now.