[AMPS] QSK board for Heath and others.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QSK board for Heath and others.
From: philk5pc@connect.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 11:12:15 -0500
At 08:42 AM 5/5/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>In between the information flying by here, I saw a mention of a QSK (full
>break in) board in a Heath SB-1000. Would one of you take a moment to
>describe the board. Was it a factory option? Was it a kit or prebuilt?
>Was it made by another company?

It was all of the above. I bought mine from Heath factory-wired. I don't
think they have any more, but worth a call to them. If not, the Ameritron
board is compatable and may be identical. The board mounts in the power supply
section on the SB-1000, and derives its voltages from there.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC