[AMPS] Re: 8877

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: 8877
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 18:02:57 EDT
On Sat, 26 Jul 97 11:20:17 -0700 Rich Measures <measures@vc.net> writes:

>>>low-Mu.

>>>I don't think so.

>>>The 3cx3000A7 is not recommended for grid-driven linear amplifier
>>>service.  Cathode-driven, yes.  Grid-driven non-linear, yes.
>>
>>VERY interesting Rich. I suggest that you glance at the 3CX3000A7
>entry
>>in the Eimac Quick Reference Catalog 488 on page 50. If you wish I
>can
>>FAX it to you.
>>
>>73...Carl   KM1H
>>
>Don't bother, Carl.  It's a typo.  I looked it up in another Eimac
>Quick
>Reference Catalog, and it says Class AB2 Linear......"cathode-driven".

Good try Rich but no soap. No typo here or anywhere else. The catalog
very plainly has line entries for Cathode Driven AB2  and then 2 more
entries for grid driven...one RF and the other AF; both AB2.  Since all 3
line entries have very different ratings I dont see how you can continue
to try and con us to accept your idea of reality.

Why not just change the subject?   Or at least admit that EIMAC can do
whatever they wish with the specs whenever they want.

Im getting rather bored with your intransigence anyway.

73...Carl   KM1H

73....Carl   KM1H