[AMPS] Dentron MLA2500B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron MLA2500B
From: W2GR@aol.com (W2GR@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:21:16 -0500 (EST)
Hi guys, i've got some amp questions and this seems to be the right place to
ask them....Name here is Mike and I've got a line on a Dentron MLA2500B for
abt 500 bucks. This will be my first amp and was wondering how this amp
stacks up.
   It uses a pair of 8875's ..are they still available and how much power can
I expect out? Also$$$$$
   I will be driving it with my 1000MP, will the TR be fast enough?
   Does it have any protective circuits?
   Can it be used for the WARC bands?
    Any other info will be greatly appreciated....Tnx in advance es "73"

                                   Mike Benjamin  W2GR