[AMPS] LK-800

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] LK-800
From: dtrbizan@netcom.ca (dtrbizan@netcom.ca)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 21:10:18 -0500
Season Greetings,
       I was hoping that some of you could tell me a little more about
this amp other than the fact that it runs 3x3CX800's. Are these a good
amplifier? What is the typical expected output? and what is the current
market price. I know that Amp-Supply is no longer in business.
       The reason I ask these questions is that I am currently offering
my Collins 30S1 for sale and pending its sale I wish to purchase a legal
limit amplifier. I am trying to get the most for my money and expect the
used market to be my best bet.

    Thank you  VE3DXV.....