[AMPS] Boy it sure got ya going...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Boy it sure got ya going...
From: KF6IKC@webtv.net (KF6IKC@webtv.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:17:40 -0800
Well,just call me "The Man You Love To Hate".
I guess to be credible in this crowd,I have to be born an extra class.
Because judging from all your responses...you know it all. Anybody who
is younger and maybe wiser??...who is not in your little "higher license
class group" could never have any kind of useful input.Or
goodness.....he is/was a CBer!!!! Cast him out!!
 Anybody ever heard of ELMERing??? NO?? Did'nt think so.
 So 73's and keep voting Republican and one day you may see the
light.......some of you sooner than others.

Stan KF6IKC