[Top] [All Lists]

[AMPS] electrolytic caps

To: <>
Subject: [AMPS] electrolytic caps
From: (Old Ham)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:40:32 GMT
Hi Roger,
   Check with MCM Electronics in Ohio. There phone
number is 800-543-4300. They have 80 mf 450 volt 
for $3.94 each and 100 mf  450 volt for $5.20 and
if you buy 10 the price drops 10 to 15 %.

   I ordered some for a National Amp and when I
got them they looked a little small compared to what
was in there but they had the same value so I put them
in and they worked fine...

Good Luck & 73,
Boyd  N6DMF

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:23:50 +0000, you wrote:

>Looks like time to rebuild the old L-7 power supply. Where can one obtain high
>voltage axial lead electrolytic caps these days?
>Thanks, Roger

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>