[AMPS] L4B Mods?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] L4B Mods?
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:53:50 -0400
I am considering an L4B but need to know about mods for 160m, qsk, and
upgrading the power supply for maximized safe use of the dual 3-500z's.
Anyone have that info. or know of a site online with it?
I am also considering a friend's homebrew 4CX1000a amp and am still open to
recommendations or offers of others, commercial or homebrew (must be
160-10m, 100% duty cycle full legal on ssb, amtor and pactor, qsk, and
under $900. incl. shipping.  May consider an amp requiring some work.).
Thanks for this reflector!  I have been reading the archives for a while
and have learned a great deal.  73, DavidC  AA1FA