[AMPS] Alpha 78 for sale.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 78 for sale.
From: kb8o@ix.netcom.com (Albert L. Bailey Jr.)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:14:15 -0400
    About 2 weeks ago I asked where I could purchase a tube for my Alpha
78 and rec'd several responses. It seems the tube can be bought from
between $300 to $400 depending on which brand and where purchased. I
have decided however to sell this amp "as is" for $1200.00 plus
shipping. It currently puts out about 850 to 900 watts. Once retubed I
am certain it will give someone alot of use but it is currently sitting
around collecting dust as I am now using the Alpha 87A.
    Anybody interested can contact me at my email address or via pager
at 800-514-6549. Thanks and best 73.

--
73 de Al
KB8O in EN82JJ