[AMPS] MLA2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MLA2500
From: ve3zi@hotmail.com (Roger P)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:25:26 PDT
Hi All

I have two MLA2500s, one of which I have modified to use a 3CX800.
During my move from England, just about the one piece of ham radio
equipment that was damaged was the modified amp. Guess it was bound to
be as parts are so easily obtainable! The Vp/Ip/Ig meter has a smashed
front and broken needle. Also, the power on/off switch on the other
amplifier has decided to call it quits.

I wonder if anybody knows of a source for either of these parts? I could
possibly reuse the facia plate on the meter even though it is a bit
bent. I have a good used 8875 which I would happily swap and a few other
spares for the amp. Or even money.

I know that the MLA2500 is not the world's greatest amplifier, but it's
small and it works....

Thanks in advance for any help.

73 Roger
VE3ZI/G3RBP