[AMPS] wtb: Need Amp Parts, Tubes & Documentations Please

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] wtb: Need Amp Parts, Tubes & Documentations Please
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:46:59 -0500
Well, the so-called Emtron amp was delivered yesterday.  Turns out that the
name Emtron appears nowhere on the amp.  Odd!

It is a 160-10m amp (though the bandswitch only shows 160-15 it is wired
for and can switch in 10m).

It is labelled XR-3000D (There are sigma symbols on either side of the
XR-3000D on the faceplate.)  A tag on the back reads:  Frontier Electric
Co. Ltd. Tokyo, Japan on the back. The words SSB Linear Amplifier are in
large letters across the front.

I need any documentation, parts list, etc. anyone has for this amp, please.
 I do have a small copy of the schematic, operation, specifications and
layout portions of the manual.

I also need two replacement meter covers for this amp.  They are TAMA
brand, 3" high, 3 3/4 wide and 1/4" deep.  The bottom 1 1/8" of the plastic
cover is black with an adjustment screw toward the very bottom center and
two mounting screws on either side towards the top of the black section.

TAMA Brand meters, for RF Amperes and Multimeter, look sorta like this:

      ------------------------------------
      |                                  |
      |                                  |
      |                                  |  <--clear
      |                                  |
      | .................................|
      | O                           O |  <-- mounting screws
      |               o                 |   <-- black
      -----------------------------------

                     /\

           adjustment screw

I am also in need of a good used pair of 3-500z's, very reasonably priced
new ones, or will consider a pair of 3-400z's.  (Will consider a trade
including some mix of cash, a Mosely TA-33 triband antenna, or perhaps one
of my KW antenna tuners.)

Thanks for any help!

 73 ...
 ~~~