[AMPS] collins 30L1, worth the bucks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] collins 30L1, worth the bucks
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 22:29:03 EDT
[snip]
Hello Gang,
I want to thank everyone for their comments on the PT2500. Every week
there
is an interesting subject, and this week it was the PT2500. A short while
ago it was Henry Amplifiers, and next week it may centered around why the
Collins 30L1 is such a good buy for the buck.
73 Brad
]unsnip[

Brad,
Probably because it fits on the desktop, runs on 117VAC, uses inexpensive
tubes, puts out a respectable signal and resales for more money than it's
often purchased for. Then there's the Collins "prestige" and most of all,
they don't seem to die that often with proper care.
I enjoy my 30L-1 and 30S-1, trouble free operation right next to my
SB-220 and others.

Heck, it's "The Harley Davidson" of amplifiers without the oil
underneath...

cheers
skipp   wv6f

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]