[AMPS] Parasitic suppressors/another question,

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Parasitic suppressors/another question,
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 99 09:42:25 -0500

>>>?  _______________
>>
>>Does any person smarter than me know what Rich meant by _______________
>>???
>>
>?   "_______" is sort of like 'no comment'.   Your answer does not answer
>my question.

Just like a politician....Quote only what you want to support your view.  If
you would have read the whole reply of mine, you'd see that I did answer your
question.

Your question:  What is the anode resonant frequency of my amplifier?

My answer: A typical 4-1000A shows and anode resonance around 80 MHz.  I have
seen this and confirmed this with previous suppressor schemes (including
yours).  However, with the current design that I have (discussed plenty in the
past), I cannot find the anode resonance.  It is completely damped out or moved
someplace drastically away from 80 MHz.  The dip meter shows no dip whatsoever
around 80 MHz.

Now, if that didn't answer your question, I guess there is no answer.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden