[AMPS] parasites prove it?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasites prove it?
From: irosky@yahoo.com (igor rosky)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have followed this debate with great interests, almost to a point of
confusion. I must admit i use the nichrome suppresors in a 8171.

My only point on this is, why does not the two parties get together,
someone can volunteer a TL922 or Ameritron, Tom could fix that, and try
and induce the amps to oscilate or generate parasites, using an agreed
method. Then try and fix the problem using Rich's techniques. This is
the only way this debate will be settled. They could do that at Visalia
or Dayton or somewhere else, how about the ARRL lab, it belongs to the
members.

I am a believer since i have had results, and the many large megawatt
now quite Russian SW broadcasters used similar techniques to quite down
these big tubes. There is a Russian paper on this subject which is
somewhere i am chasing it down, the designer is a ham and is still
living.

Igor