[AMPS] YC156 Photos

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] YC156 Photos
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:30:08 -0700
Dave wrote:

> Thanks to Larry, W7IUV for sharing the photos of his YC-156 amp.
>   A month
> or so ago, KE9NA posted pix of his 4-1000A amp, which was very interesting
> also.  I find it very useful to look at how people build their amps.  I
> always learn something.
>
> I wish more guys here on the reflector would do this.  It would be a whole
> lot more useful than some of the long, drawn out debates we have here.

Great idea Dave!

I would be willing to create a page template that I could plug in pix and
any text sent to me by the builder. I could make a page for each amplifier
and an index for them all.
Send digital pix and text to me and we'll go from there.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!