[AMPS] YC156 Photos

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] YC156 Photos
From: w6ru@lightspeed.net (Terry Gaiser)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:33:07 -0700
Dave,

I totally agree ... a picture IS worth a thousand words. As a fellow home
brewer I have enjoyed the picture postings of Larry's and Jon's amps very
much ... always provides food for thought. After seeing Jon's successful use
of part of the 10 meter inductor before the tune cap ... I will be trying
that in the near future in my 4-1000A that I just completed .... right after
I get the blue glowing ring exorcised from my amp.

Guys, I do not have a web site that I can post pictures on, but will be glad
to email a couple from my latest project to whoever wants them.

Best Regards To All.
Terry W6RU