[AMPS] Amp photos

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp photos
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:34:51 -0700
I would like to publicly thank Larry for his efforts into the "Amp Photos
Web Page". Sure is great to be able to look and see how other folks have
laid out their amps. My single 3-500Z 160 to 10 deck should be done in a few
weeks and photos will be snail mailed to Larry for his amps photo pages. No
digital cameras here yet. My Navy E-7 can't afford those nice toys yet,
especially when I still need those damn doorknobs!!

Thanks Larry!!!!!!

Hey Rich, any pix of that tetrode with handles amp you built up years ago??

Cheerio for now

Lane
Ku7i