[AMPS] Amp Photos

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp Photos
From: w7iuv@axtek.com (Larry Molitor)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:47:57 +0100
Some mention was made about putting links to other pages on the web page I
put up for amp photos. Some may have noticed that there was no real
identification of any kind on the page or links even to my own home page.
For reasons that I won't go into here, I won't change that.

What I can do however, is provide a link to a stand-alone page with ONLY
homebrew amplifier info on it. No links of any kind or references to
commercial interests will be accepted. Period.

If someone has a web site with a stand-alone page that meets the above
criteria, email the page link to me and I'll add it to the page.

As long as this resource is available to me, I'll be happy to keep posting
amp photos and descriptions.

73,

Larry - W7IUV
w7iuv@arrl.net