[AMPS] recommendations on hooking up 115vac converter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] recommendations on hooking up 115vac converter
From: k8cc@ix.netcom.com (David A. Pruett)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:53:15 -0400
Lane,

That's not the point and you know it.  Every time you have any sort of a
technical question, or need any sort of a part, you post a message to this
reflector, whether its related to AMPLIFIERS or not.  Its rude and
disrespectful of the hundred of other particpants here on the reflector.
The others might not be willing to make a point of it, but I'll bet the
majority agree.

Dave

To: <amps@contesting.com>