[AMPS] recommendations on hooking up 115vac converter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] recommendations on hooking up 115vac converter
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:43:36 -0700
Dave,
Thus far you have been the only one to complain. I'll do more output
filtering in the future in regards as to what gets sent where. As far as the
parts go, virtually all of my requests and or posts have been amp related.
This particular post abt mobiling with the 830s was sent because soon I want
to either run vacuum tube mobile with some power or maybe try one of the
Skywalker hf amp kits. Regardlesss of the configuration I need to
investigate methods of installation. My little '89 Celica can't take much in
addition to the stock set up I am quite sure of that.

As we used to say on the mighty warship Peleliu, 'Have a fine Navy-Marine
Corps day'.

Lane
Ku7i
San Dog