[AMPS] Doorknob Capacitor Questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Doorknob Capacitor Questions
From: vogler@innercite.com (Bill Vogler)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:11:19 -0700
Two Question for the Group:

I) Can anyone tell me the maximum current rating for the CRL 850S and the
858S line of ceramic doorknob capacitors at 1.0 MHz? I have various ones
stamped with N750, X5T and X5U ratings. What ever happened to CRL?

II) I am need of suggestions for the hardware needed to mount some
doorknobs. I am looking for some type of metal strips that I can tie
multiple capacitors together.  I live in a rural area and don't have a junk
box or metal shop. Hopefully I'll get some suggestions in which the
material can be picked up at the local hardware or plumbing supply store.

73s

Bill