SV: [AMPS] Re: SB220 problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Re: SB220 problem
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:04:59 +0100
Hej!

Your diode in the + 110 volts relay supply is probably  shorted. Do not
forget to
replace the electrolytic condenser in that supply if so. Is it not strange
that those SB 220s still run years after years usually without problems.
Surprising, because  that receiving type switch in the output pi filter is
really weak and I did not expect my 1969 (or was it 1970? ) built still
running well after 30 years. The first in Sweden - had graphite anodes .
Prosit de Hans