[AMPS] CPI/Eimac

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] CPI/Eimac
From: watson@epiloglaser.com (George K. Watson)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:03:39 -0700

of written notes, articles and handbooks for us to follow. I do not
condemm them for not upgrading Care and Feeding recently.

I wish to comment that I also did not condemn CPI/Eimac for
not upgrading Care and Feeding. I made a statement of fact, and
then a speculation as to their level of motivation. I did not intend
that my comments be construed in any way, shape, or form as a
judgement of CPI/Eimac's practices vis-a-vis their customer base.

My brief, infrequent, dealings with Eimac have been satisfactory
(I mostly work in solid state), and I can not speak to whatever
experiences others have had.

Thanks,
George K. Watson
K0IW