[AMPS] 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3-500Z
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:33:45 +0800
G'day all,
         I'm looking for 1 x Eimac 3-500Z tube to use in a SB220. It is for
my friend John, VK6JX, who just had a very good used pair shipped to him
but unfortunately one of them was damaged in transit.

The plate broke away from the stem.

The package was not insured because of the current crackdown by our customs
people on overseas purchases. The customs declaration had a deliberately
low value to get it past the eagle eyes.

He needs just 1 plain ordinary Eimac tube. Used is fine, as long as it is
100% output.

A good used pair of any brand will also be considered of course.

Reply to me or to him direct. His address is in the CC of the header for
this message.

Thanks, 73,
Alek VK6APK.