SV:SV:SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV:SV:SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help
From: sheepdip@continet.com (Larry L. Ravlin)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:24:51 -0800
What better receivers?????? the ft1000mp with all the front end noise or
all the ones that cant equal the 3rd order intercept of receivers made in
the 70's????  Give me a break  There hasn't been any real design change or
improvement in years,  only do-dads. A little concentration on phase noise
performance would yield large improvements.

Larry AA7LR
To: <amps@contesting.com>