SV: SV: [AMPS] G2DAF and super cathode

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] G2DAF and super cathode
From: harlins@swipnet.se (Lars Harlin)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:11:22 +0100
AG6K:
> Quite the opposite.  With a two-tone standard test, the DAF config.
> operates the screen at constant potential, the distortion looks ok, and
> there is no clue about what will occur during voice modulation.  During
> voice modulation, the screen potential varies at an audio rate from
> virtually 0 to hundreds of volts.  This is 'whole nuther ballgame'.

SM3BDZ:
Rich, appearantly you do not read what I write, neither text or plots....
I did not observe what happens during a two-tone test.
My test was perfomed with voice modulation - as U guys states it should be
done...

SM3BDZ:
> >Myself, I also did some measurements on G2DAF circuit using HP Spectrum
> >analyzer/plotter and voice sample as signal source. I like what I see!

AG6K:
> But of course.  You could have DAF fever.  I saw a rather similar
> phenomenon in both of my pals who built DAF amps.  I saw pretty much the
> same phenomenon when three of my friends joined Kip McKean's Los Angeles
> Church of Christ, which is undoubtedly one of the cleverist and baddest
> religious cults on the West Coast.

SM3BDZ:
Sorry to say Rich, but seems to me that you are running out of arguments
here....
As the Irishman would say; "This is rubbish !!"

73 de Lars