[AMPS] Re: Tank coils

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Tank coils
From: fisher@pldi.net (Fisher)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:54:20 -0000
Hi All -

Thanks for all replies.

I got a small tubing bender just for the occasion and experimented with it
without sand or trying to soften the tubing.  I was surprised out how
difficult it was to work with the stuff, and that is what prompted my
question to the group.

Can anyone expand a little bit on the actual winding process?

Gerald VE6NAP, I happen to have a 3/4 HP wood lathe.  How do you mean to use
a lathe to wind it?

Thanks, Lu K5YP