SV: SV: [AMPS] cabin fever

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] cabin fever
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:11:49 +0000

What on earth are talking about. You wrote:

>?  Hash is an illegal drug, Hans."

It is not my words at all - I have really not mentioned anything about hash
. I must really protest beeing connected this way in hash or any other
drugs. What you do not now is, that I actually lived on drugs for almost 25
years. Well, I worked as an engineer in the Dept. of Theoretical Alcohol
Research and got my salary from there. Thats why,hi! And I am very serious
about drugs.
You also wrote:

"It's typical of Americans to be obnoxious and self-righteous.

>It's typical of Wikings to over imbibe and raise Hell --  Way better than
>even Americans.  It is widely known that Americans are about 4.5 db short
>of Wikings when it comes to imbibing."   .

Now explain you (or someone else ) what you mean by that? In plain English
please!