SV: SV: [AMPS] cabin fever

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] cabin fever
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:48:56 -0700
??  Warning -- this post contains comments of personal nature that has
nothing to do with RF amplifiers.

>What on earth are talking about. You wrote:

>>?  Hash is an illegal drug, Hans."
>
>It is not my words at all - I have really not mentioned anything about hash
>. I must really protest beeing connected this way in hash

  If Hash has a different meaning in Swedish, please tell us and forgive
our ignorance.  thank you.

> or any other
>drugs. What you do not now is, that I actually lived on drugs for almost 25
>years. Well, I worked as an engineer in the Dept. of Theoretical Alcohol
>Research and got my salary from there. Thats why,hi! And I am very serious
>about drugs.
>-----------
>You also wrote:
>
>"It's typical of Americans to be obnoxious and self-righteous.
>>.

>>It's typical of Wikings to over imbibe and raise Hell --  Way better than
>>even Americans.  It is widely known that Americans are about 4.5 db short
>>of Wikings when it comes to imbibing."   .
>
>Now explain you (or someone else ) what you mean by that? In plain English
>please!

?  Americans typically come up way short in imbibing contests with
Scandanavians.   Maybe the  self-righteous thing is a reaction to getting
embarrassed by finishing in second place?.  .

Cheers!