[AMPS] Thanks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks
From: goblefam@swbell.net (paul goble)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:48:36 -0600
Thanks for all the replies telling me how to contact PaulC., formerly
SP5CIC/SM0, now WA6PY.  I have contacted WA6PY and he has been very
helpful with information about amplifiers using Russian tubes.

I am always looking for amplifier designs using the GS35b (70cm and 33
cm), the GI7b-series (23cm and 13 cm), and the GS90b (13cm), except I
already have information from CT1DMK, DL4MEA, VE4MA & OK1KIR.

I have some GI6b tubes if anyone is interested in using them to build an

HF or 50MHz kilowatt, and I need at least one GS35b radiator....

Paul ND2X